Rural Living with Urban Convenience
Download the Sales Package. Share it with friends and family!
A PDF file will download to your computer or smartphone.
Nestled amongst a mature forest, Red Sky Peninsula boasts an abundance of amenities. These estate acreages are conveniently located to enjoy the luxuries of life in Canada.
- Rural living with urban convenience
- Subterranean electricity, phone, and cable service (buried wires)
- Road maintenance, waste management and street lights
- Direct access to Lake Wanapitei, a clean freshwater lake
- Dedicated park in subdivision
- Close to walking, hiking and biking trails
- Ample trails and space for ATV's and snowmobiles
- Conveniently located minutes away from the Greater Sudbury Airport
- Among nature, but only a 20 minute drive to shopping malls, restaurants and movie theatres
- Two golf courses located minutes away, including Timberwolf Golf & Country Club, awarded Best New Course in Canada by Golf Digest
Contact our sales team